Dr. Fixit Pidicrete URP is based on modified styrene butadiene latex supplied as a ready to use bonding agent in liquid consistency. it is used for repair of spalled concrete floors, columns, beams, chhajas, slabs. waterproofing of toilets & bathrooms, small terraces etc. it bonds strongly to old & new concrete and to plasters. it reduces shrinkage, prevents cracking, dust pick up & improves abrasion resistance.
Areas of Application
As a bonding agent
- For concrete repairs - Spalled concrete of floors, columns, beams, chhajas, slabs, parapets, etc.
- For waterproofing Small roof terraces, sunken portions of toilets & bathrooms, chhajas & lift pits, balconies & staircases.
- For waterproofing liquid & effluent tanks, car decks & walkways.
Bonding mortar for tiles & panels, as undercoat for special finishes such as top rendering coat for chemical resistant floors.
- As a bond coat for bonding of new concrete to old concrete, masonry stone work, plastering.
- For cladding fixing or re-fixing of slip bricks, tiles, stones & marble bedding.
- As external rendering weatherproof & frost resistant render, high wear & erosion resistant render. as bonding slurry coat for pinhole treatment on concrete surface & as repair mortar for overhead application.
Features & Benefits
- Multipurpose it is multipurpose & economical product, easy to use.
- Cracking it prevents cracking by improving flexural strength.
- Hardness improves the hardness & prevents dust generation.
- Shrinkage Reduces drying & aging shrinkage cracks.
- Bonding Bond strongly to concrete, masonry, stonework, plasters, cementitious surfaces, asphalt & most of the building materials.
- Erosion & corrosion improves erosion resistance & prevents corrosion.
- Abrasion resistance improves abrasion resistance of the cement mix.
- Grouting Reduces viscosity of cement injection grout for better fluidity & bonding.